TAKE CHARGE OF THE BERLIN OPERATIONS AND SET THE BENCHMARK FOR INTERNATIONAL GROWTH
You’re passionate about fitness, community driven sports, and dare to try new things?
That’s some of the values we pride ourselves on at Lucky Punch. We belong to a diverse community driven by the power of music and the spirit of boxing.
We choose to overcome challenges and shake up the norms.
As the Studio Manager you are constantly working on grow the Berlin business, overseeing daily operations, managing staff and trainers, maintaining the studio, and creating a positive client experience while maximizing profitability.
– Studio revenue growth and occupancy
– Overseeing the daily operations of the studio
– Managing the schedule of classes and ensuring that trainers are available
– Coordinating with staff and trainers to ensure that the studio is running smoothly
– Maintaining a clean and organized studio environment
– Creating a welcoming and inclusive atmosphere for clients
– Managing inventory and ordering supplies
– Handling financial transactions, such as client payments and payroll
– Developing and implementing marketing strategies to attract new clients
– Maximizing profitability by increasing sales and minimizing expenses
– Managing client relationships and addressing any concerns or issues
You will be working closely with our CEO & founder Chris and you will lead a team of incredible hosts and support the head coach with managing their team.
For studio revenue growth and occupancy, we need you to
– Be excellent at sales
– Be great at digital & guerilla marketing
– Be comfortable with financial reports and numbers
For customer satisfaction, we need you to
– Love working with & meeting new people, and bringing energy to any conversation
– Be excellent at organizing events
– Know how to manage projects
For people happiness, we need you to
– Have excellent communication and leadership skills
– Be committed to hands on work and leading by example
– Be comfortable with training processes and coaching
In general, you need to
– Have excellent organizational skills
– Speak German and English fluently
– Have +2 years in a team leader role
– Have a strong attention to detail
You will get to work with an incredible team who shares and lives the P.U.N.C.H. values and more advantages:
P assion “Love people, love the lifestyle, love fitness”
U ltra Optimism “Nothing is impossible.”
N o assholes “Be kind, or be gone.”
C ourage “Be first, make mistakes.”
H umans First “It’s about the people. Always.”
– you will get to join the most amazing community in the world
– free lessons to enjoy regularly, so you never lose touch with our communities’ experiences
– you get to connect and exchange with our international team of professionals
– you get to enjoy monthly exchange with our CEO to constantly grow and evolve
– you will profit from our partnerships with the worlds top brands
– you get to attend & enjoy our legendary community parties and events
– you will receive a competitive salary
If you share our vision and values and think you have what it takes to be a part of our team, please send your application to Chris at email@example.com.
We are excited to hear from you!