BECOME A FOUNDING LUCKY PUNCH HERO
AT OUR BRAND NEW STUDIO IN BERLIN
Lucky Punch belongs to a diverse community driven by the power of music and the spirit of boxing. We choose to overcome challenges and shake up the norms.
Therefore, Lucky Punch is looking for founding Lucky Punch HERO instructors for our brand new boutique fitness studio in Berlin that motivate, energize and inspire clients to reach new personal heights. Work with our Head Coach and prepare for Berlin Takeover!
As a HERO, your primary responsibility will be to lead and motivate a group fitness boxing class based on the Lucky Punch format.
Lucky Punch Heroes inspire and guide clients to reach their fitness goals through the sport of boxing.
In addition to leading group classes, you will also be responsible for providing individualized attention and support to our clients. This includes assessing their fitness level, providing feedback and guidance on their technique, and creating an unforgettable experience. Furthermore, heroes are committed to providing a safe and supportive environment for Lucky Punch clients.
– Lead a high-level group class of clients based on the Lucky Punch format
– Inspire and energize clients and provide superior customer service at all times, inside and outside class
– Establish & maintain relationships with clients on behalf of Lucky Punch
– Enjoy the process of changing people’s lives
You get to join our Lucky Punch Academy which will be lead by our experienced Head Coach and will bring you from zero to hero in one month
– partake in the 3-4 week Academy
– deep dive into the 4 pillars of the Academy – Music, Structure, Boxing & Coaching-Performance
– join the daily workshop + Pop up classes with the Head Coach
After successfully passing the Academy you will get to teach your own Pop Up classes
– start teaching Pop Up classes at the coolest hot spots in Berlin
– start building your LP community and gain class experience
– complete further training with the Head Coach
After successfully teaching Pop Up classes you will get the chance to become one of our founding HEROES when you have managed to succeed in the following tasks:
– you have filled your classes at a high occupancy rate & positively managed your community
– you have created and built a big arsenal of workout structures, playlists and experience
– you have completed your last training with our Head Coach based on our weekly improvement points
Academy will take place before or after the pop-up classes for an active 5 days a week at the coolest and most iconic pop up locations in Berlin. You will be working closely with our Head Coach Daniel and get the chance to become part of our founding coaches team for our very first boutique fitness studio in Berlin.
– a minimum of 6+ months group fitness experience or personal training experience
– speak English proficiently
– completed courses/certifications in personal training and/or group fitness
– boxing experience
– Friendly, outgoing, and positive personality with a strong sense of respect and self-confidence.
You will get to work with an incredible team who shares and lives the P.U.N.C.H. values and more advantages:
P assion “Love people, love the lifestyle, love fitness”
U ltra Optimism “Nothing is impossible.”
N o assholes “Be kind, or be gone.”
C ourage “Be first, make mistakes.”
H umans First “It’s about the people. Always.”
– you will get to join the most amazing community in the world
– you get to connect and exchange with our international team of professional trainers
– you get to enjoy monthly exchange with our head trainer to constantly grow and evolve as a HERO
– you will profit from our partnerships with the worlds top brands
– you get to attend & enjoy our legendary community parties and events
– you will receive a competitive salary
If you share our vision and values and think you have what it takes to be a part of our team, please send your application to Daniel.
We are excited to hear from you!